15 April 2008

Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle I Want to Ride My Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle

The Mariokart has finally given up the ghost and I have replaced it with a sweet new bicycle with a totally cool basket. I don't know how to post pictures or I'd post one for you (Lola, help?). I am really shocked by how much I love riding my bike. We all know I am not one of the most physically conditioned people around, but I am already getting better. I have ridden 2-4 miles every day since I purchased it on Friday, and i am really loving it. I am starting to understand all those exercise endorphines that everyone talks about. I figured having to ride it to work where I wait tables for 8-12 hours a day and then riding home I would be beat, but I must admit I feel awesome. I am all high on life. I also get the added satisfaction of knowing I am sticking it to the oil tycoons and doing Mother Nature a solid.

PS Moab is awesome. You should all come visit me.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

when you are making your post there are all these little buttons on top. One of them looks like a scenic pic...click that and add as many pics as you want...ok well 5 at a time...but still. way to exercise btw...I totally need to do that!

Unwinona said...

I concur with Lacey.

Mars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mars said...

Dang, I don't know how to fix that. I just wanted to change my link to this:

http://www.onelesscar.org/

They've got to have stickers somewhere on that site!

PS- I love that you said "Do Mother Nature a solid." Awesome!

The Davis Duo said...

You could get Mal Pal and I bikes for the wedding gift!
Sounds like fun!

Becca said...

Yay Yay Yay I got a gmail account so I can comment on yours and meggers blogs!!!

Sweet Tunes